COMPETITION TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- These terms and conditions apply to competitions operated by Yes To Carrots UK Limited on our website or social media (provided we say this on the relevant competition page).
- The competition is open to anyone who complies with the requirements on our competition page (e.g. we may open the competition to anyone who follows or likes us or posts a comment on our social media pages).
- There is no entry fee and no purchase is necessary.
- Employees of our group of companies and anyone connected with the competition are not eligible.
- Only one entry per person is permitted.
- It is a condition of entry that you comply with these terms and conditions and with any other competition requirements specified on the relevant competition page. We reserve the right to exclude any entry which in our opinion does not comply.
- The competition closes on the date specified on the competition page.
- The winner is chosen by us in our discretion.
- Winners will be notified by social media direct message or by such other means as we decide. If we are unable to contact any winner, the prize will lapse and we reserve the right to offer the prize to a substitute winner.
- The winner’s prizes will be as specified on the competition page. We reserve the right to substitute the prize for one of equivalent value.
- No entrant / household may win more than one prize and prizes are non-transferrable.
- No cash alternatives are available.
- We do not guarantee that prizes will be received within any particular period following despatch. It is your responsibility to contact us if you do not receive your prize within a reasonable time of our notification.
- Prizes are provided “as is” and do not come with any promise as to quality or suitability.
- We are entitled in our discretion to publish names and/or photos of winners and shortlisted entrants (using usernames and profile photos supplied by you) but no other identifying information), whether with or without images of the winning artwork, for promotional purposes on our website, on social media and elsewhere.
- In all matters arising in connection with the competition, our decision shall be final.
- No correspondence will be entered into.
- We reserve the right to cancel the competition or alter these terms if we consider that we have good reason to do so.
- You will be liable for any reasonably foreseeable loss or damage we suffer arising from your breach of this agreement
- These terms and conditions are governed by English law and any disputes will be decided only by the courts of the United Kingdom.