- These terms and conditions apply to competitions operated by Yes To Carrots UK Limited on our website or social media (provided we say this on the relevant competition page).
- The competition is open to anyone who complies with the requirements on our competition page (e.g. we may open the competition to anyone who follows or likes us or posts a comment on our social media pages).
- There is no entry fee and no purchase is necessary.
- Employees of our group of companies and anyone connected with the competition are not eligible.
- Only one entry per person is permitted.
- It is a condition of entry that you comply with these terms and conditions and with any other competition requirements specified on the relevant competition page. We reserve the right to exclude any entry which in our opinion does not comply.
- The competition closes on the date specified on the competition page.
- The winner is chosen by us in our discretion.
- Winners will be notified by social media direct message or by such other means as we decide. If we are unable to contact any winner, the prize will lapse and we reserve the right to offer the prize to a substitute winner.
- The winner’s prizes will be as specified on the competition page. We reserve the right to substitute the prize for one of equivalent value.
- No entrant / household may win more than one prize and prizes are non-transferrable.
- No cash alternatives are available.
- We do not guarantee that prizes will be received within any particular period following despatch. It is your responsibility to contact us if you do not receive your prize within a reasonable time of our notification.
- Prizes are provided “as is” and do not come with any promise as to quality or suitability.
- We are entitled in our discretion to publish names and/or photos of winners and shortlisted entrants (using usernames and profile photos supplied by you) but no other identifying information), whether with or without images of the winning artwork, for promotional purposes on our website, on social media and elsewhere.
- In all matters arising in connection with the competition, our decision shall be final.
- No correspondence will be entered into.
- We reserve the right to cancel the competition or alter these terms if we consider that we have good reason to do so.
- You will be liable for any reasonably foreseeable loss or damage we suffer arising from your breach of this agreement
- These terms and conditions are governed by English law and any disputes will be decided only by the courts of the United Kingdom.
Express Newspapers – Win A Customised Anya Hindmarch Bag
T&Cs: These T&Cs relate to our competition for the chance to WIN A CUSTOMISED ANYA HINDMARCH BAG COURTESY OF Yes To from the Express Newspapers competition. “We”, “us” and “our” mean Yes To Carrots Ltd, Carrick House, Lypiatt Rd, Cheltenham GL50 2QJ (Promoter).
- Open to UK residents aged 18 or over, excluding employees of Yes To Ltd and their immediate families, their agents or anyone professionally associated with this promotion.
- There is one prize in total. The winner will receive a bespoke Anya Hindmarch bag of their choice to the value of £1,000 alongside a month’s supply of Yes To DIY Powder-To-Clay Masks (x 8). The winner will be responsible for paying for anything over the stated amount and will not receive any cash back should they choose a bag which costs below the stated amount. We reserve in all cases the right to replace the stated prizes with other prizes that we consider to be of broadly equivalent value.
- Only one entry per person.
- No bulk, third party, automated or organised group entries will be accepted. Incomplete or corrupt entries or entries that are not in accordance with entry instructions will not be accepted.
- We are not liable for any person not being able to enter the promotion for any reason, including and without limitation system failure, error, hacks on the system or personal computer issues.
- The winners of the Promotion will be selected at random as soon as practicable after the end of the promotional period in a random draw from all valid entries, under the supervision of an independent observer.
- The winners will be notified by telephone and email. To accept the prize, winners must respond to Yes To with confirmation within 48 hours
- Promotion prizes sent via Royal Mail to be delivered within 28 days of winners providing their address.
- No responsibility can be taken for entries that are lost, delayed, corrupted, damaged, misdirected or incomplete or cannot be delivered for any technical, delivery or other reason.
- The Promoter’s decision is final. No correspondence will be entered into.
- No cash alternatives will be given in whole or in part. The prizes are subject to availability, non-transferable and non-refundable, must be taken as offered and will only be awarded to the winner as specified on the entry form.
- We will not replace any lost, damaged or stolen prize items once they have been dispatched or are in the winner’s possession. The winner acknowledges that, to the maximum extent permitted by law, we are not responsible or liable for any warranty, representation, or guarantee (whether express or implied, in fact or in law) in relation to any prize, including but not limited to its quality or mechanical condition. The main prize is covered by the manufacturer’s guarantee only.
- The Promoter reserves the right to verify the identity of any entrant or a winner before making the prize award.
- The winners may be required to participate in publicity arising from the promotion with no recompense.
- You can obtain details of the winners’ names and counties by sending a SAE to FAO: Yes To Anya Hindmarch, Mischief, 60 Great Portland Street, London, W1W 7RT during the period of 3 months following the closing date, stating ” WIN A CUSTOMISED ANYA HINDAMRCH BAG COURTESY OF Yes To ” followed by the date.
- By taking part in this Promotion all claimants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by these terms and conditions (which may be amended or varied at any time by us if circumstances make this unavoidable).
- Winners agree that the Promoter, its subsidiaries, affiliates, related companies and employees, and any other sponsors, advertisers and promotional agencies shall have no liability, except and to the extent that it is not permissible by law to exclude liability (such as liability for death or personal injury arising from negligence or breach of contract), in connection with the acceptance or use of any of the prizes awarded.
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook. You are providing your information to Yes To Ltd and not to Facebook.
- The Promotion and these Terms and Conditions are governed by English law and each entrant hereby irrecoverably submits to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.