Formulated with tea tree oil to help nourish and cleanse, sage oil to help balance, witch hazel to soothe and apple cider vinegar to help clarify and remove build up from the scalp, this gentle sugar scrub can be used 1-2 times per week before shampooing. Safe for color-treated hair.
- 99% natural ingredients.
- Formulated without Parabens, SLS and Silicones.
- Leaping Bunny Certified.
- Safe for Color-Treated Hair.
How to use
Use 1-2 times per week as a pre-shampoo treatment on wet hair. Squeeze a generous amount into hands and massage directly onto scalp, starting from the hairline and working your way back. Rinse very thoroughly. For best results, follow with Yes To Tea Tree and Sage Oil Scalp Relief Shampoo and Conditioner. A deep clean scalp is a happy scalp!
- Tea Tree used as a natural remedy for thousands of years due to its nourishing and gentle cleansing properties.
- Sage OIl helps balance even the most delicate scalp. Ahh, feels nice!
- Witch Hazel a soothing astringent that casts a spell to help alleviate scalp itchiness and sensitivity.
- Apple Cider Vinegar more than just a kitchen staple, the naturally acidic “”ACV”” helps clarify and remove buildup from the scalp.
- Sucrose, Water (Aqua), Glycerin, Perlite, Cocamido- propyl Betaine, Glyceryl Caprylate/Caprate, Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate, Sodium Methyl Cocoyl Taurate, Sodium Chloride, Glyceryl Stearate SE, Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Leaf Extract, Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Oil, Salvia Officinalis (Sage) Leaf Extract, Salvia Sclarea (Clary Sage) Oil, Acetic Acid (Apple Cider Vinegar), Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Oil, Tocopherol, Hydroxypropyltrimonium Honey, Saccharide Isomerate, Sodium Gluconate, Sodium Citrate, Sorbic Acid, Citric Acid, Sodium Benzoate, Potassium Sorbate, Chromium Oxide Greens (CI 77288), Fragrance (Parfum).