Formulated with tea tree oil to help nourish and cleanse, sage oil to help balance, witch hazel to soothe and apple cider vinegar to help clarify and remove build up from the scalp, this gel formula can be used 1-3 times per week prior to shampooing. Safe for color-treated hair.
- 99% natural ingredients, non-comedogenic.
- Formulated without Parabens, SLS and Silicones.
- Leaping Bunny Certified.
- Safe for Color-Treated Hair.
How to use
Use 1-3 times per week as a pre-shampoo treatment. Twist applicator to the “ON” position. Squeeze tube gently until gel dispenses onto the applicator. Comb through hair, applying directly to roots, massaging into the scalp with the comb. Twist applicator to “OFF” and rinse comb clean. Leave treatment on for 5-10 minutes to maximize soothing benefits and removal of buildup. Rinse out in the shower before proceeding with shampooing as normal. Those tingles you feel? That’s your scalp saying “thank you.”
- Tea Tree used as a natural remedy for thousands of years due to its nourishing and gentle cleansing properties.
- Sage Oil helps balance even the most delicate scalp. Ahh, feels nice!
- Witch Hazel a soothing astringent that casts a spell to help alleviate scalp itchiness and sensitivity.
- Apple Cider Vinegar more than just a kitchen staple, the naturally acidic “”ACV”” helps clarify and remove buildup from the scalp.
- Water (Aqua), Glycerin, Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Water, Leuconostoc/Radish Root Ferment Filtrate, Caesalpinia Spinosa Gum, Salvia Officinalis (Sage) Oil, Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Oil, Acetic Acid (Apple Cider Vinegar), Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Bark/Leaf/Twig Extract, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Epilobium Angustifolium Flower/Leaf/Stem Extract, Phenoxyethanol, Fragrance (Parfum), Linalool.
Ingredient list correct at time of publishing. Always check product packaging.